ADO 11.5% 2.9¢ anteotech ltd

this is my take on the production facility agm presentation nov...

1. 4,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13516
    this is my take on the production facility

agm presentation nov 22

this was the first mention of the production facility it was only initially for a maximum capacity of 8k litres. commissioned Q4 FY23

quarterly April 23

The AnteoX Pilot Plant commissioning is scheduled for late Q1FY24. The first long lead item, a custom built 500L Mixing Tank, was delivered in March, with a pump / filter module on track for delivery in late May.

company presentation May 23

Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 5.05.33 pm.png

a change of plans from 8K litres to 20K litres with capacity to expand to 80K litres. why the change ?

well Manuel presented in Germany in May as well at the Battery show europe and this was in the next quarterly

Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 5.34.53 pm.png

quarterly July 23

"AnteoTech continues to progress the development and installation of the first stage AnteoX plant in Brisbane, with plans well developed and progressing to planning approval submission. Long lead time items have been purchased in anticipation of this approval and development remains on track for release of first commercial product early in 2024."

all presentation from here has said the same with last weeks quarterly stating

• Anteo XTM Production Facility - Practical Completion by early February 2024
    it's not difficult IMO to see the pivot and reason for the need of a larger capacity design causing the delay to happened. then, with has it been completed yet. in the last quarterly, this was first announced

Production of first proprietary AnteoTech Ultra High Silicon anode containing 70% silicon

just a headline with a paragraph later on. this was as significant as any news Anteo has released in years and was left to a quarterly. do you think that a seperate ann will be released for the partial completion of the production facility when we were already told last week? maybe not

now this isn't what I want but it is the way anteotech releases info. I sent David an email today asking for it to be released on the website but I'm not hopeful. we get the half yearly in 2 weeks and if they run to form a company presentation and hopefully if enough info a webinar as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.