ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

2024 - The year of ADO, page-509

1. 4,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12303
    just been thinking about the talk on these threads about a cr.

I don't know what going to happen but we do need finance. firstly just to keep afloat and as well to expand the business rapidly while our tech is at the forefront.

several of the government funding programs are a 1 for 1 deal. wonder how the market would react to a $5m cr (similar to the last) but with gov't funding doubling the total?

while like others here, I would be disappointed if a cr was used just to keep the status quo. I could accept a cr that was doubled thru govt funding to quickly expand the production facility to it's max, hire more staff for the production facility, marketing/sales, scientists for new projects like large battery storage (we have reduced staff in the last year by over 25%), open an office in europe (mentioned a couple of times), etc etc

nobody knows what will happen, maybe ev1 will pay for an equity stake in the business ??? whatever happens hope management sell us the full vision moving forward.

ps, glad to see we have had 3 updates in the news section the last 3 weeks, so maybe communications is improving or there is more to tell ?? good to see Anteobind NXT is for sale, hopefully hear more tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $10.13K 480.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2061189 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 85039 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.