ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

"6 - EV1 likes what they see at takes an equity stake. Probably...

1. 8,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2497
    "6 - EV1 likes what they see at takes an equity stake. Probably highly unlikely but still a possibly."

I believe this is a very real possibility but sadly they'll want to fully validate our anodes before committing and we need the $ now.

"2 - $4.5Million in options get converted. The last CR included 71.4 million unlisted options with an exercise price of 6.4 cents. Obviously there would need to be a trigger to push the share price north of 6.4c but if it is good enough for AnteoTech to include this as a possibility in their September 2023 4c then its good enough for me to consider it a possibility. Obviously not all options would be converted straight away, but I could see the directors and larger holders converting early."

Highly unlikely. We need a deal to move the SP up and at this stage, with Trinseo and Wyon both gone, the most likely is EV1 but as per above, we need the money now and I don't see any kind of deal/equity stake with EV1 until after a CR, sadly

"1 - AnteoTech receives a grant/s for circa $4 Million."

We've been hopeful of a grant/s for the past two years. While I do believe they'll come. I don't think one will magically fall into our lap in the next week or so.
    What's taking them so long? we needed a grant before the last CR and now we're onto our next. Frustrating

There never seems to be any sense of urgency with this company. They always fall back to issuing more shares to keep the lights on. They don't even try and market the company to move the SP higher. The SP was higher than what it was now prior to the Ferroglobe case and despite winning, we haven't recovered

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $38.09K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1505316 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 676543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 764931
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.