ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Hullo, jandb85,Your post is most salient. I for one had thought...

1. 726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    Hullo, jandb85,

Your post is most salient. I for one had thought that the superior sensitivity results for Anteobind in a rapid antigen test (RAT) would be self-evident. We recall at the time the cry from the establishment was that PCR testing was the gold standard, despite notable good people such as Mary-Louise McLaws calling out for the use of RATs. (Incidentally, here was just one instance of many where networking by directors was relevant; the good Mary-Louise was well aware of our technical success.) Yet as jandb85 points out, we were nowhere near market-ready, and were quickly blitzed by the far lower quality RATs that were belatedly bought in large quantities by state and federal governments, the opinions of whose boffins were finally steam-rolled by public pressure. But we our product needed a reader, and the market needed on for self-administration. We were nowhere near market-ready.

One of my observations from the recent video show-casing AnteoTech's "women at work", was the emphasis on quality control, on continually satisfying the ASO standards for manufacture, superficially perceived as humdrum steps and tasks in manufacture, but if you're in the business of making cars or batteries, how critical they are. We have all seen on TV the robotic vehicle assembly lines; how much testing and bedding down have they involved, to ensure every weld is sound, every rivet correctly placed, every time? So when we are considering the scale-up for producing Anteo-X, we need to recognise that the same methodical attention to detail and documentation is required. That takes time. AnteoTech is moving into production.

So I've been taking chill pills for some time. They do work. I get on with other important things in my life as well as this important one of listening to fellow share-holders on this forum, and penning the occasional note. So thanks, jandb85, for reminding us of what we failed to do last time. The new people that David has brought in evidently have the experience to fill the gap we displayed with our Eugeni.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $38.09K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1505316 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 676543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 764931
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.