ADO 6.67% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Yes that A*usbiz interview was really positive and for those...

1. 1,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 798
    Yes that A*usbiz interview was really positive and for those that hadn't really heard of Anteotech before it must have opened a few ears - could an Aussie company really be that close to signing with Marquee EV companies and suppliers in the Consumer Electronics market?

The company must have been well aware, even back when they did the last raising of when they would need further funding, and I cannot believe that they have not been looking at methods for ongoing funding for the last several months.

If there isn't an imminent financial arrangement attached to a pending deal, then they must have been looking at alternative arrangements including some form of placement as one of them - and again you would have to think if an extended version of the A*usbix interview and snips from the AGM were communicated to some large venture capital / investment firms, that the company would have no issues with raising several million. Sheez I would chuck in more if I had it. And the return on that funding could be very pretty by calendar years end.

In fact the story should be compelling enough not to have to discount the shareprice if it comes to a placement - these companies could be getting a healthy return on their investment within 6-9 months - and if they love the story and had to buy a large chuck, outside of a placement, it would cost them as they drive the share-price up to secure 50/100 million shares.

Again it makes me wonder why the company isn't on the band wagon more expounding the virtues of Anteotech as the story is a very compelling one - and again we need those large investors on the books.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $33.68K 1.547M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 1871432 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1338233 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 587084
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.