ADO 6.67% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

How much marketing do we really need - I notice a few of the...

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 853
    How much marketing do we really need - I notice a few of the rabble on HC are complaining about marketing.....

Batteries: What would be the best way to spend marketing dollars targeting decision makers or even getting meetings with key people who would require our technology ( EV makers / Giga factories / Solar / consumer devices pouch batteries etc) stab in dark would be show casing at the battery shows
    That's right we have been doing that and we received 200+ leads and are addressing the 10 that would give us fastest road to a deal - marketing doesn't seem to be really a problem as we have 200+ leads and potentially more since the other shows we have done and even potentially leads from the website etc - I have not seen any marketing on my mind as i'm not in that field and targeting traders on HC would be an absolute complete waste of money.
    So I wouldn't expect any of the HC posters seeing any so called marketing unless they are in the battery industry or a key person for that type of organisation. Targeting Marketing is really saving us $$$$$.

Anteobind: We have received a decent 250K order from serum institute and suspect we are targeting again Pharmaceutical industries direct and POS manufacturers and numerous white papers appearing on the web with some great results showcasing Anteobind ( keep them coming please) Again this industry is long long long wait times to get approvals for anything new ie TGA approvals EU etc so it's important to get in bed with the big guys.
    Again I haven't seen any marketing on my end as I'm not their target market so it sounds like dollars well spent and would have to be very targeted.
    If your seeing expensive Tv commercials or pitches on the Kyle and Jackie show then we would definitely be wasting big dollars just to please a few shareholders who are obviously not the target market / decision makers.

Just because your not seeing any marketing collateral keep in mind the cost and why would you be targeted - marketing requires a lot of dollars and the field we are in is really targeted to get people interested and it's all about existing contacts as well where we have been in the industry for years and that pool of people would be quite large.

What we really need is a deal closer and get one of these deals closed that would be my only gripe but it does take time as we are dealing with huge companies and the technology would have to be put through the ringer with thorough testing until it would go the board and someone has the balls to sign their life away.

Hopefully within the next 3-6 mths we will see a signature then the marketing collateral will contain " with our current EV manufacturer who are utilising our amazing technology with their next gen batteries " that will raise the ears a bit on some of the partners who are sitting on the sidelines just like ADO shareholders.

Nothing is really going to happen until someone signs - marketing isn't really an issue with 200+ leads and 4-6 customers currently most likely have proposals in front of them we just need someone anyone to sign to acknowledge this is disruptive technology.

CHeers

M.oz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $33.68K 1.547M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 1871432 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1338233 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 587084
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.