ADO 4.55% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

Just to add.I believe the box for questions you a re referring...

1. 837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    Just to add.
    I believe the box for questions you a re referring to, and the note that questions and "will be answered by staff" never struck me as referring to the ability of SH's being able to ask questions of David. I think it simply referred to being able to ask access questions or issues with the webcast and staff of the webcast company would respond if you were having access or sound problems.
    They called for questions prior to the webcast and David was never going to put himself in a position to answer anything on the fly. It was all very scripted - these events should have the same disclaimer as required on free to air TV - ... "the following in a paid presentation of the company" ...
    There were many questions sent through prior to the meeting, according to posters, that were left unanswered despite the advice on the day that there were no further questions.
    Despite all this - i do think we are in with a good chance of significant revenue at some stage in the future - i only hope i can hang on that long because like so many on this forum who have held so long - i can NO longer talk with family, friends and worst of all the missus about ADO, without the same derision expressed by some of the so called realists here on HC.

I sold 500,000 at 2.7 on hearing of the CR and will buy back in for most of that amount with the CR. Not sure why people are saying the SPP will be scaled back when they have stated that can accept over subscriptions. Anyway - as always holding in hope, but not too much longer methinks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $56.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $84.45K 3.828M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 323600 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 446098 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ 2965402
Last updated 15.59pm 06/06/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.