BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

$205 million due oct 30, page-15

1. 645 Posts.
    Totally agree TTC...I have listenned to the BRR presentation again and nothing in the way either Mr Kendrew or Sellar were speaking gives me reason to believe that they have any immidiate difficulty in re-financing the oct ammount, I think the banks are just making hay while the sun shines and will predictably siphon as much as possible with higher interest etc while they can.Lets face it they know that the $130+ m in extra interest was paid by BBI because they could pay it, they are, as others have suggested never going to kill the goose too many golden eggs left in her yet. So I think we should all just chill...price goes down a little more so what! I have like others free carry in BBI because this little beauty fluctuates more than my missus's moods...for those not sure or who stand to lose too much, yes it's more risky now than probably since november last year. For those like myself who have a greater risk/reward tolerance....well I still believe we can make some pretty good money by not jumping ship now....and yes I did lose on this last week, but I'm back in (BRING IT ON GFC)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.