BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

Before I bid you goodnight It might just be that as the...

1. 645 Posts.
    Before I bid you goodnight It might just be that as the situation re BBI has been in flux since November 2008...and almost week to week the ballgame changes, so too the positive/negative postings, and not just from melua, I include myself and others...If you'll permit me dargie...I made comment some 3-4 months ago if memory serves that your position or sentiment seemed to have changed markedly.....no doubt TTC when the sp hit its yearly high, not that long ago it was hard to find a negative comment from anyone, and predictably when the sp dips, as it always does the knives were out for BBI prospects....management and so on, I too remember picking up on some very positive statements made by melua & co back in November....you remember his sig at the time, something about underpriced securities, well as the news got worse NTA decreased....his sig changed to more realistically reflect the state of play. This is not in defense of melua or anyone else, it's just that I see a lot of negativity going in one direction at the moment and maybe it's a bit misguided. I will finnish my longwinded blog with a hearty thanks to all knowledgeable posters on BBI forum...jonkey, dargie, melua, nathan...boof, some of what you guys have posted has made me realise just how important it is not to just blindly follow the advice of others but to do some research myself it has been a steep learning curve for me the past few years of trading/investing and if I come out of this GFC with my shirt and the price of a sandwich, I'd really love to buy some of you guys a beer at the BBI survivors party, if it all goes belly up we can meet in musgrave park, shirtless and share a few cheap casks of wobbly knee. Regards Peter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.