NBS 0.00% 9.9¢ nationwide building society.

20500 jayinaussie

1. 265 Posts.
    Jayinaussie

I find your comments interesting in that you suggest that I am continually ramping up the stock.

If you make the effort to look at some of my previous posts you would notice that when I have suggested that it was an ideal time to purchase shares in Nexbis, in most cases the stock actually rose.

I recommended that it was a good time to buy shares in Nexbis early last week and whilst there has been a modest gain of 10%, I would suggest that it is not a bad result considering the continuing and voluminous negative posters from Hot Copper. The share price continues to hold up remarkably well considering these comments.

No one was complaining when the share price hit a year high of 57c. No doubt Peter Dyes was instrumental in the share price reaching this high.

I believe that the Peter Dykes recent incident whilst somewhat embarrassing to himself and the Company it has been overplayed. Whist I do not condone Peter Dykes behaviour these type of incidents occur what seems to be on a weekly basis. How many sportsmen, politicians etc have recently been publicly named for unacceptable behaviour. They get up, dust themselves off and get on with life.

One thing is certain - when Nexbis get back on track the share price will rise significantly and swiftly.

Looking forward to other positive contributors at the AGM next Monday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NBS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.