AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

209,770,500 shares now outstanding....?!, page-11

1. 1,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    From where I see it, its a bit rich to sit back, contribute nothing to a company and demand everything to go the way you "expect" it to. Companies make estimates and plans based on their best intuition and available information at planning.
    Investing in equity is a risk and if the company did not raise then there would no way to rectify a problem when it arose, the company would eventually become insolvent.

To be fair a company is worth more after a raise because they will, presumably, be in a better position to; expand, complete maintenance or to fulfil their financial obligations.

At this stage it is the word of the CEO that there will be no capital raise for the stage two expansion and with the enthusiasm around the development of large lithium projects around the world I would like to believe it.

Seeing as the CEO has the most $ riding on the success of the company out of anyone. It would appear to be in everyones best interest to minimise capital raising and secure debt financing where possible.
    Last edited by Funkyroski: 20/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.