YOW 0.00% 2.7¢ yowie group ltd

What uncertainty? It is plain as day in the sep quarterly. Lift...

1. 383 Posts.
    What uncertainty?

It is plain as day in the sep quarterly. Lift in growth was largely due to roll out in extra 2200 Walmart stores, in addition to the growing sales in the previous 1500 Walmart stores. There are 600 Walmart stores to go. All 4300 stores will be cooking by the end of next quarter and will give a great indication where things are going - good or bad.

Comparing to Australia back in the day, in my view, is where you will give yourself uncertainty. When yowies came to Australia they did so well so quickly because they were a fresh alternative to kinder, which had been around for a long time, and because it was rolled out by Cadbury, which can more or less instantly roll out a product into already established distribution channels - nation wide, into every single retail store.

Yowie in US is new concept; Yowie group did not have established retail channels into every retail store in the nation. Which is why management are doing a remarkable job introducing a new product concept and establishing a national distribution channel - which is what they have consistently said is their present objective. I would underscore national distribution channel if I could but I'm on my phone. Which is why I can't understand those who say management are questionable. Once that distribution is up and running crank up marketing because customers can actually purchase what they are being told to.

CEM the more I hear from you the more comfortable I become with the direction this company is heading. So thanks for that I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.193M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $91 3.366K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 55298 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 196545 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.