YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

You're post above is highly selective and looks like you have...

1. 383 Posts.
    You're post above is highly selective and looks like you have cherry picked and then exaggerated the most ambitious aspirations of posters. Also it looks like you have gone back over about a year's worth of posts- you must be tired.

In my view, from the posts the majority on here have a good appreciation of what is actually happening - sales are growing exponentially quarter on quarter, focus is on Walmart given the centrality and importance of that customer, other contracts with big retailers are in the works following successful trials, and there is going to be a ramp up in marketing next year.

Also I think your reference to director selling was misleading. Wasn't that at tax time last financial year for personal tax reasons? Didn't other director exercise a large number of options more recently?

There do seem to be some concerns by some posters around full updates with what's happening with other tier one customers and with ramp up in production, and of course, if there will be capital raising and what that will look like.

My personal view in response to those concerns is that board/management appear to be getting on with job, and are more focused on getting the job done, than making market announcements every second day. I am sure we will hear about other tier ones and ramp up in production in the near future. In fact I believe safe ways do their contracts/supplier sign ups in October? So maybe given the early nature of the quarterly, we will hear by end of this months that Safeway have signed up for full rollout, production therefore needs to ramp up, and capital needs to be raised to cover short term growth needs.

Movie, licensing opportunities come later- there is no one on here that I am aware of that is seriously proposing that the focus be immediately on those.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 110413 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1309 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.