ZLD 0.00% 63.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

20c by the end of the year

1. 578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    Well done ZLD! Great ann! This is the most promising MC stock on asx long term (IMO). This guys have rights to the intellectual properties in US owned by its US subsidy Aunt Zelda which has been in the MC game in USA for years now... This market (insomnia) is huge globally but even in Au only its worth hundreds of millions of dollars annually. Its so exciting to see ZLD being the first AU company in MC sector to be allowed to start human trials research. There is no doubt in my mind those will be successful too.. Past that point you need to consider what would be their next step after trialing their medicine for insomnia. If it happens to be some sort of "cancer treatment" (great initial results re: breast cancer already) you just have to wonder where this stock could go proven successful in this area moving forward...
    I have been holding ZLD since its IPO and I intend to sit on it for a while longer. Good to see that Au gov is starting to have more believe in MC as I strongly believe that in 3-5 years time (given more time for a research and trials) MC market could outdo conventional medicine known to us at the present.. No reason for this stock to not be worth a billion dollars + by 2022 (IMO)..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.