STX 2.22% 23.0¢ strike energy limited

What is it with these clowns who post all day every day just to...

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    What is it with these clowns who post all day every day just to bag STX. Surely they are not just disgruntled ex-holders or industry researchers posting their views, as nobody normal has time to be doing this every single day on a stock they obviously don't see anything good in and therefore not worth an investment and not going to make them any money. Surely these people are better off spending the time, thoughts, research efforts and conversation on other companies that they think will be profitable. And now we have three or four of these regular posters, or trolls as I now will call them. My questions is from anyone who knows - are they employed by someone to do this as their job, for whatever reason? Or are they simple people with nothing more productive or satisfying to do with their days. Either way I see it as a sorry existence, and I wish them luck to progress beyond it. Heck, invest something like Toots has and at least they might see a dollar profit out of their hours and hours of posting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $657.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $1.949M 8.657M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 304712 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 1318162 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.