SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

That's ok till That's more than fair enough, what is wrong is...

1. 5,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1332
    That's ok till
    That's more than fair enough,
    what is wrong is people hold this stock but insted of buying and supporting the company they buy it on the market. 12c
    It's ok if they bought it 11.5 they got it Cheeper that's as low as it got its the holders that did not support company and bought in at 12 c because it is more convenient and say what's the point if I can buy in off the market.
    That's the wrong attitude for holders to have.
    And I bet if we don't get over subscribed they are the first lot of people to say see told you they will not get all the money.
    But it will be there fault. (In my eyes)
    I don't see us falling short at all for the 5 million and altho sophisticated investers will take up shortfall. I would of liked SAS to of had the chance to get the whole $20,880,000 or there abouts and choose them self if they want the extra cash.
    SAS could of just got the money from the sophisticated investers and not done a SPP but they wanted to at least give us holders a chance to top up because they knew it's was a low SP they asked for but needed the money and this was 100% garantee there were going to get it.
    Anyway this is as low as you will ever see SAS from now on this will rise

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.