SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

20c next week, page-35

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I get that thanks Ozj
    As we are currently selling for the sake of a better word bandwidth with the diamonds then it would be safe to assume they have come up with a price to charge the customer for a transfer of data per unit of data.
    I don’t really see why this is top secret as available price pointing must be a part of the marketing strategy and in no way impinges on the intellectual property. Even an estimate of transfers per hour per Pearl unit is not a massive give away as it simply shows capacity in real terms to the market it intends to sell to and helps their case with the mere mortal shareholder.
    Whats more we could be given a range of expectant wholesale price points without exposing customers to any loss of face.
    I am no expert just can’t quite understand why real info is so hard to glean from these guys.
    Still a supporter of SAS just feel like we are mushrooms waiting in the dark and a little frustrated. The last raise was nearly double the price of this one so that is a 40pc loss to long term holders that rode the wave up and are now wondering what to expect next.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.