AUK 33.3% 0.2¢ aumake limited.

I have no grudge whatsoever against the AUMAKE company. I did my...

1. 4 Posts.
    I have no grudge whatsoever against the AUMAKE company. I did my research. I got a price list from the Hurstville AUMAKE shop( includes the postal charges). I chose 2 Aussi baby formula products/ 1 Swisse product/ 1 Blackmore product. I searched on line the Aust. Chemist Warehouse/ AUMAKE website/ the TMALL.com in China. I compared the different prices of these 4 products from these 4 selling places. I have to calculate the currency exchange.
    I found that AUMAKE's prices are almost the same as Chemist Warehouse's. I have heard that the later(much bigger shop) also provide postal packing service to China(?). The tmall.com advertised happily that"Aussi baby formula has NO import tax NOW. They are CHEAPER now". tmall has special sales and offers on different items each day. Most baby formulas ordered on line enjoy discounts( when you buy more tins)/ free door delivery( when your order is over certain amount)/ and the delivery time is much shorter than posting from Australia. Furthermore if Chinese purchase these Aussi products from China on line shops they don't have to pay currency exchange fees or lose money value.
    I worked with the currency exchange to the China tmall price and Sydney AUMAKE price then I compared the difference. I concluded my research that------ if I were a China mum who requires baby formula for my baby, I would be better off just order the goods directly online in China, for faster delivery/ save currency exchange costs / put a bigger order to enjoy free delivery/ enjoy discounts every now and then.
    Then I inspected the 3 AUMAKE shops, I sold all my shares before AU8 SP tumbled.
    AUMAKE ann that they start to work with a China Travel Agency, by handing out brochures and giving discounts.
    Obviously AUMAKE sees groups of Chinese tourists being bused to other warehouses to buy buy buy, they want these buses detour to their small shops.
    I have no relation to tmall.com. I just researched.
    GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $3.829M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $320 160K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 33052205 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11772826 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.