AMM 0.00% 1.5¢ armada metals limited

20c stack smashed!, page-12

1. 9,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1019
    monark writes:: phishpheet what's your take on it since you've sold out and expect NBN and 4G to run this company to the ground?

This is the second time you attack me monark! I say to you "play the ball not the player mate".
    I never said NBN and 4G would run this company to the ground, but i did say yes it would have an impact.
    You ask me if NBN and 4G would have an impact on Amcom 21/9/09 9:14AM
    My reply was:: 4G and NBN two big new rollouts so there will be more "Choice" for consumers less revenue for existing broadband companys. You can try to twisted it all you like but thats fact.20/9/09 time 22.35

It will have nothing to do with price monark! School, Uni, hospitals, etc will move to the NBN to support the 51% government rollout.
    We will have "Choice" 4G will never be as fast as fibre "but" fibre will never be mobile.

I also like to point out how important content will be, just look at iinet court case "if" they lose we will see the media players move into broadband. e.g. Seven with its 4G rollout, Yahoo7, TiVo, Engin, SevenTV, News papers(net) and would likely be a reseller of the NBN to capatalize on bundle content.
    If iinet win ISP will still need content on the high speed fibre or 4G and you will not survive if your a reseller of every thing, iinet DSLAM will be old school, Why do you think M.Malone is selling. (timing was good) MMMMMM

As for the Trading halt what a true joke but more on that later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 144450 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 121010 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.