DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Hi Pocean, that was an emotional rant. What has you upset here?I...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1237
    Hi Pocean, that was an emotional rant. What has you upset here?
    I showed a chart that indicated price would follow the line down and it has. I thought there might be a double bottom at 4.6c; yet if you read my post it did not state it was THE bottom. I quoted Gann on double bottoms and put some money where my mouth was. That was not a positive spin now was it? I call it some reasonably reliable technical analysis but the readers here will decide on that.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5782/5782681-be1863e2a2bbef468fd1b90f811b8827.jpg

The only time I have talked about price was a comment about 10c+ being achievable at "some stage". I still like the prospects with caveats clearly discussed.

I have kept my comments cautious and continue to refer to professionals for geological advice.
    If you are upset that I have called out Voldamort who Is Always Negative, then so be it. At least stick to some facts, and note I am being subtle.
    I have not commented on this Cannacord target at all as I do not follow brokers. I do watch them as they are a driving force in the markets via the liquidity they can direct in either direction. At least they are positive and offering some content to back up their thesis.

I believe I may appeal to the balanced folk who lean positive about discovery prospects, abhor negative slurs against public company officials and appreciate the risks in investing in speculative stocks. The prospects for DRE are good IMO and NOTE: Dean did not claim 20c as this is independent. Do you just hate "glass half full" attitudes?

Were you on the turps when you wrote your post? Are you bitter that you did not take profit at 10c+? If you are under distress I understand your need to lash out. But why lash out at me, DRE and posters in here? I don't get it but I hope you released some stress or passion or whatever you want to call it.

Congratulations to the geo's that have won the award for their Yin discovery. As I have stated it is still early and I base that on fact. More drilling and work to do on met work etc. REE's not a flavor at present so what would you expect from REE news. The win for DRE and investors will come from monetization of this asset in 2024 IF that can be achieved = caveat the additional work required. I wish you well.

DYOR CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $95.75K 5.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2207951 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 3383255
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.