DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Hi Pocean, I get the sentiment. The REE discovery and drill out...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1237
    Hi Pocean, I get the sentiment. The REE discovery and drill out process (in order to monetize it) came with bad timing. REE prices fell hard and will recover. That was a logical distraction and it cost heavy on the share price along with general disaster on explorers without an exciting discovery.

Unfortunately the delay due to drilling and other issues meant a late start at TY that hit numerous snags; truncating the program this year. I was also mainly here for this project too mate. As many have pointed out DRE is not a one trick pony so there is a lot going on.

The Ni-Cu JV with FQM confirmed a heel is present according to the companies. There will be a lot to say on that soon.
    I have spoken to the company and they are well aware of gold so I sent them some material. I 'think' they will be focused on gold this year across their projects which makes me happier than TY in a big way. I base this on the discussion so it is high probability.

I met another exploration geologist on the weekend, just by happenstance. He is looking for a new venture and we were discussing projects and companies around the country. I mentioned Dean, and so he (Mick), told me he would really love to work for them because of the awesome work culture at DRE. He thought getting DRE away from REE's was a good idea; but I think that work will be completed during CY24 and monetized if we are lucky somewhere in 2024 - 2025 if prices rebound (lots of keen buyers around as seen by recent activity).

I will be looking at the tenements in greater detail now I know there is heightened interest in gold. I had considered that the Mangaroon gold acquisition confirmed this thesis. They like gold!
    PS no worries about the post the other day. Its all good.

DYOR CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $95.75K 5.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2207951 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 3383255
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.