HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

Must say I'm enjoying the ride so far its always good to be in...

1. 993 Posts.
    Must say I'm enjoying the ride so far its always good to be in the green from the start, picked up a few extra at yesterday close.

Came across the article below last night regarding Leanne Graham probably been posted here before but thought I would re-share it for ppl like me who have only just come across it

Twelve Questions: Leanne Graham

Sarah Stuart poses 12 questions to well-known faces
    5:30 AM Thursday Sep 26, 2013

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11130072

*Excerpt from the link above*

A teenage mum with no qualifications, Leanne Graham set her sights on millionaire status by 30. At 43, she's one of the country's top internet entrepreneurs, driving Xero's global growth before becoming an investor and CEO of GeoOp, a business app for mobile workers she plans to make a billion-dollar success story.

1. Did you find business, or did business find you?
    I went looking for it, without a doubt. You can't decide you're going to have a successful career and plenty of money to retire with and a lifestyle for your children if you don't go and find it. There wasn't a lot of talk about money or business in my family, not that I listened to, anyway. My parents lost their business when I was 12. They had a resthome and it went under. When you go from a middle-class family to a family that doesn't have much money at all, of course it has an impact. You probably do have to see issues like my parents had to decide that you don't want to have those issues yourself.

2. How did being a single teenage mum shape your life?
    Hugely. I was 19 when I had Alisia and I'd been working for a couple of years so had saved a bunch of money for my OE. I was going to work in the UK and have a big career over there and all of a sudden I had a child and a mortgage and a job. It was hard. But you know, I didn't know any different and Alisia and I are so close because we grew up together.
    Responsibility is something I have always had in my adult life. And there's nothing like having a little person that you are responsible for to really focus and drive you.

Going off that article the experiences that she's been through in life can't be taught through any university degrees, she's had to fight from the bottom and be driven/motivated enough to succeed to get to where she is today. Her core values both professionally and personally is what will blow everyone away and its not hard to see why she has succeeded in her previous roles.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.