EVS 4.00% 5.2¢ envirosuite limited

The way I read this suggests that the Port of Barcelona is using...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    The way I read this suggests that the Port of Barcelona is using EnviroSuite currently.

https://translate.google.com.au/tra...digital-del-sector-portuario.html&prev=search

Next, Alejandro López Cortijo, Managing Partner of BlackToGreen Consulting, presented his company, which is responsible for the intelligent analysis of environmental data in port environments to ensure the sustainable growth of urban environments. By 2030 70% of the world's population will live in large cities and environmental and social pressures will be increasing," he predicted, so environmental management should remain in continuous updating.

The solution offered by this company is called Envirosuite, a tool that applies intelligence for the monitoring, reporting and modeling of air and water quality. Catalina Grimalt, Deputy Director General of Organization and Internal Resources of the Port of Barcelona, was the next to participate to share the concrete experience of this platform. "The port community, as we understand it, is going to be totally different.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 4.8¢ $71.93K 1.437M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 977666 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 82000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.