TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

Me also not understand mm, though a big overhang at 14c from the...

1. 100 Posts.
    Me also not understand mm, though a big overhang at 14c from the past....could be the reason, but will appear very soon or even tonight already..

News is great!!, if your read slides of AGM (slide 4 and 12 + 13), you see that they predict already now in 2018 a turnover for IXP of $120 mil and $ 500 mil. for PAD and a lot of things can happen between now and 2018, so this means turnover can be even much higher!!..

I believe company don't need no CR anymore or only small ones, it will be for financing deals, when they have a large order to be filled in a short term of period, but The whizzard, Mark Bouris, is a smart guy and if he has a back to back deal, he can find also a short term loan to cover the deal(s), so shareholders have no to almost any dilution anymore for the foreseeable future ...

So marketcap will be in the coming 3-3 1/2 years around $ 1,5-2 billion to $ 3bil. plus,
    (this is a guess-> with around 500-600 mil. outstanding shares) and share price than will be between $3-5 plus...

All based on today's preditions, but won't be surprised if we see $10 plus at that time...

Yes, who sells now, doesn't know what they are doing and they are missing a life time opportunity to get very very rich!!...

Smart money is buying right now!!....

TZL is in the middle were it all happens in the next 5-10 years!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48571 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.