NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Tobtob.Can see your curiosity on face value but I think that as...

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Tobtob.

Can see your curiosity on face value but I think that as shares that perhaps go up too quickly for no apparent reason [as did NWT when it shot to 76c last year] have a retrace to more sensible prices then conversely when a share has been manipulated downwards [as NWT definitely was by an investor in past 2 weeks] for no apparent reason that the share will retrace UPWARD to the more sensible pricing once the reason for that pressure has been removed.

I really think that in this instance that is the scenario. For reasons unbeknown to us [as yet anyway] there was a confirmed serious sell off of a large holding regardless of the SP or the damage done. Once that was concluded the SP has returned to previous levels, as it should.

It shows that while the SP can be temporarily manipulated the market as a whole [and investors in general] is a little more astute than that.

NewSat has a lot more credibility now and is therefore more difficult to manipulate than it would have been 12 months ago.

There is a great deal of anticipation at the moment so if anything the price should ride up on these rumours.

Given that confidence in NewSat is such that it did retrace impressively from its downward spiral then the next few months through to end of financial year should be extremely exciting [aka profitable] for us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.