NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

20cents offer, will you sell ?, page-3

1. 682 Posts.
    interesting question .
    I think you may have stumbled onto the point Bigmac has been alludeing to ( i am only assuming, Bigmac). This thing has been manufactured down to these lows for some agenda . If the parties were willing to stick to Genorah at 20c to get a deal as some on this forum have suggested they would not give a second thought to stick it to the retail investors.
    The big difference is as i see it - Genorah only sold a moderate % of their holding in NKP shares on a conditional basis . It is more than likely the condition was the Anglo deal and a few other bits and pieces . They still would hold a significant interest in the future developments and the deal with them would be required to unlock the future value.
    As retail investors whatever is offered is full acquisition of the shares ie takeing away any future benefit, so this would need to be factored in.
    Genorah is firesale price with conditions and ongoing benefit . 20c for retail is just firesale price and should be treated with the contempt it deserves.
    Anglo resolution is worth 30c to the whatever the shareprice of the day sits at , a resolution of Tubaste adds value .
    So this would have to be closer to 40c than 20c to be reasonable .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.