RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

I notice in Area E to the top north East. Hole HRC16 had an...

1. 565 Posts.
    I notice in Area E to the top north East. Hole HRC16 had an intersection of possible mineralisation between 6-32mtrs. The strong indicator for mineralisation had "not been identified yet"! Wait & See..

1. It looks to me that the further North you go from the holes that have been drilled at HRC 16 & 17 in Area E, the shallower the Mineralisation. "IF" That is the case, then Right above drill hole HRC16 in Area D is where they are drilling soon with the 2nd rig as noted in the last announcement. It "MAY" have the goods we are looking for at shallower depths. (I am just trying to justify my share purchase here....Thinking out aloud).

2. Did anyone notice that RC Drillhole HRC 2,3&4 in Area E were completed & Assayed, but there was no mention of the results in the announcement. (Probabaly more diamonds..lol)

2.Being a newbie to the Iron Ore scene. Can anyone tell me & other onlookers, at what depths of mineralisation that we should be getting excited about. (Apart from the obvious I/O mineralisation from "the surface" down) And what is the minimum size seam thickness before it as looked at to be commercial strike.

3. Does anyone have any idea as to which side of the E47/882 map which is shown in the announcement, that FMG's tenements are closest to.

4.I want to look at the Hamersley Project on Google Earth. Does anybody have any idea as to where I can pin point it on Google Earth?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.