SLT 0.00% 0.7¢ select exploration limited

20m line wiper?, page-81

1. 1,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    WOW go away for a few days and bang, we got all sorts here. Annanuam hope ya is talking about me, oh I would feel so privileged. Now who was it that said the 20 mil buyer was now selling because they where bored, you obviously do not have the platform that shows each buyer and seller, cause they are down to the very last bit of the buy order.
    The great thing about spec's they create lots of arguments LOL, cause you can only research the people involved so much,Although it's taken a while and I have traded it here and there IMO this will do OK. But in this market with so many other good buys, well not sure I would buy in ATM, but I already hold anyway. But as I have been here a while well, I will wait this one out. Must say some big buyer's come along every now and then, but this one for 20 mil is different. And it has sparked some interest, hope a few of ya's hang around and talk for a bit, gets kinda boring here sometimes.
    All the best and cheers, hahaha. BTW read over the last years threads if you want any INFO it's all there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.