SLT 0.00% 0.7¢ select exploration limited

Ok back to being serious sorry if I offended ya TH. Now,acm1,...

1. 1,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Ok back to being serious sorry if I offended ya TH. Now,acm1, from where I stand an insto would describe any of the for mentioned names, holders linked to directly or indirectly to an institution. Some may also call it "smart money", call what you will. Secondly in the middle of the year I was getting a bit impatient, but now I am all good.
    these guys IMO will bring the project to us, as there are some here with big amounts invested for a small speccie/shell. The names and money invested here is not lite, like last big buy of $100K, and really can not be construed as a gamble either. These are people in the know and as TH has pointed out they like their odds. Just a thought here but what if the projects or project they where looking at are still in lease and we are perhaps waiting on that to expire, or the other company is in breach of a lease agreement. Could be waiting on sign off by officials, or anything.....
    It's been tough in this industry the last few years,not an road by any stretch. But as I have not seen any major holders selling notices( well there was 1,I think, but not much) I am just sitting passing time, now with asf and hopefully TH, cause he's gonna let me know where the next one is,hehe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.