KAR 1.44% $1.76 karoon energy ltd

20m of sand, coring begins, page-63

1. 11,672 Posts.
    Yes it hard to work out the mods agenda sometimes.

As I am now back I see the same jellyback put the boots in again when I was rubbed out last time.
    Real hero that bloke.

He mentions that because some long term holders who may have bought in cheap, are tough on some of the shaky holders who may have bought at $8.00 odd. He assumed we paid less than $2.00. and can afford to blaze etc.
    Just to put him in the picture, I have bought in at several prices,the last purchase was 5000 units at $11.00.
    And I reckon that would have been more that his total holding ( in unit volume).

I cannot see why I get rubbed out for having a go at people who call our boss a crook and insider trader and all the rest.
    This a great company, I only know too well I could do my dough; this is the oil industry.

I have said this many times if you cannot stand the heat, get out kitchen and I stan by this. I should be entitled to have a go at ill informed people who post insulting and degrading things about a group of people who are building this company into a possible monster.

Go the Gas!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.76
Change
0.025(1.44%)
Mkt cap ! $1.412B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.77 $1.79 $1.75 $6.040M 3.416M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 20933 $1.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.77 350 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.