DKO 0.00% 5.6¢ dakota minerals limited

20MT-30MT DKO Resource

1. 402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    I'm hearing a lot of talk about 6mt resource only for DKO?

Where has this rumour come from? who cares... is it valid ... no probably not.
    So I decided to do a little guess and resource modelling of my own.

** Disclaimer ** I'm no geo, or expert, this entire post is my opinion and suggest anyone to DYOR prior to spending your hard earned dollars... however I have been a long term shareholder of PLS ( ask blastfurnace were best friends on HC... not), and have been following DKO for a while. I initially thought I missed the boat on this stock when it was up in the 20c range, and announced high grade sample etc. But now that the hype is over, and SP is looking very attractive Im doing a lot of resource and comparisons between PLS and DKO.

So where did PLS start off with and what was the pilgangoora deposit like prior drilling and the whole lithium boom (boom still to come)?

It already had a resource defined, and then PLS starts of with a 10,000m drilling program (they also identify more pegamites outcrops in the process. However, after the first campaign was does, resourse upgrade went to 20mt with more drilling to follow.

DKO has only done 3400m worth of drill.... its nothing.... however what is impressive is the resource comparison between PLS Pilgangoora and
    DKO.

Rookies, take note of the scale... measure the distance approx. of the resource, look at aerial distance and confirm with drill hole results and grading.
    You will get a some of value volume for the area and currently drilled resource. ** Below was pilgangoora in Q1 2015 (20mt)

Take note, this will require people to go back and do a little research and math... but ffs its called research... I would encourage every investor to do it.

DKO has a substainal resource in comparison to the size and volume *** for what they have drilled so far"*** and in relation to the depth drilled, the total resource area and the grade... Look at the cross sections, look at the aerial scale and look at the depth drill and resource thickness...

DKO is looking at 20mt-30mt with more drilling to be followed...
    Newbie share holders are expecting DKO to be the next PLS... look at aint going to be... But DKO can be 20mt-30mt operation with a LOM of 15years.

This is just another pocket of the golden resource that is pilgangoora.

** I remember all the rookies back when PLS was 3-5c and just started drilling Pilgangoora... doesn't take much for "Sophisticated Intestors who are more than happy to do a CR with DKO at 20c" to see the value in DKO.. especially now that PLS has been the iceberg for other lithum companies... that means less dilution with CR's and easy to aquire the 14m that have in DKO's wallet... more to follow over. Ill be lookin to make my large parcel by in from the profits I have already made from PLS. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DKO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.