DKO 0.00% 5.6¢ dakota minerals limited

20MT-30MT DKO Resource, page-11

1. 401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi All,
    Good to see some new posters and providing some hope. Whilst I don't agree with the current central Lynas find area proving too much more (I could certainly be wrong). I definitely don't feel that this is where it ends. This is just the beginning of the road. For a company with $14.4m in the bank and a lot of land to explore there's hope for more sizeable finds after the initial resource is announced.

What I would like to correct is that there have been two drill phases completed with phase one consisting of 1,670m of RC drilling and phase 2 consisting of 3,423m of RC drilling for a total of 5,093m of drilling and we are already looking likely to hit around the 8MT (could be 10MT) mark.

This (latest sell down) for me has been a moment to contemplate and reassess the potential for Dakota. Upon looking back at phase 1 and then 2, I feel that the market has pumped this to high heavens and then dumped it into the sewer. I've never been one to follow the herd and I won't be starting now. So after reassessing I'm still in this for the long haul. There are larger forces at play in the market this is way oversold.

Whilst some have exited a lot have bought in. Many would see the immense value at these lows. The company has 2 quality projects and in time there will be a lot more work done and I can only hope we get together a 20-30MT resource. But I'll be here for the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DKO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.