DKO 0.00% 5.6¢ dakota minerals limited

What I would love to see is an honest debate from all those who...

1. 401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    What I would love to see is an honest debate from all those who are interested in DKO's future about this:

http://hotcopper.com.au/documentdownload?id=uOMxKKzFkiWRTLKhOROKAxjvTUQC5g60pnCKs5lJ2/k=

It's the announcement of PLS's Monster prospect.. The one that likely runs over the boundary. Estimated at 9.7MT now on their side. How much is on our side? Whoever talks to the Director, it would be good to keep bringing this up so that we can get some drill holes on our side!

But if you start to do the numbers with central, then perhaps the continuation of monster, perhaps we find some other decent thick intersects and we get a lot closer to 20MT at least.

This wouldn't be a spec stock without a bit of speculation. Please all chime in... @Tattswah, @solidbricks @you3ate

Surely everyone knows the roller coaster of a spec stock. Doesn't say much about fundamentals like @dingok alluded to. 4 months ago it was 7.2c with little cash and no where near a resource.... Today it's back at 7.2c with $14.4m and good potential for a commercial resource!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DKO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.