4DS 6.10% 8.7¢ 4ds memory limited

I think the PR firm is really only there to gain exposure to...

1. 734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 614
    I think the PR firm is really only there to gain exposure to retail and institutional investors both here and overseas (particularly in the U.S)., I don't think for a minute it is aimed at 'Big Tech'.

'Coming-out' fully to the big players will be done 'directly' with the big players, and not through a PR firm. They are sophisticated business people who will just pick up the phone because it is in their best interests to do so. No one needs an invitation. We will either knock on their door or they will approach us directly.

There would have been little point until recently to have been approached by the big players because they would have known they would not be getting the technical detail they need to make decisions. The success of PL4 and recent release of more detailed specs during the roadshow is still largely food for the masses and not the detail Big Tech is looking for. Rest assured the big players will likely be positioning themselves soon. It is a game of chess for them against all other competitors in that space and with very high stakes.......the question is ...... what risks do 'they' want to take....will they risk a competitor getting hold of the tech. They will have to weigh up many things ....not least ... the impact on their market share, both in scale and time. By time I mean how they view the propensity to improve the tech going forward under their watch to extend its market dominance, just like what has happened with DRAM over the years.

The goal now is to try and bolster the SP and hopefully give us a little more protection from 'hostiles'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.005(6.10%)
Mkt cap ! $153.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.7¢ 8.2¢ $141.9K 1.709M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5230 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 117640 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.66 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.5¢ 8.2¢ 619854
Last updated 15.20pm 03/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.