4DS 3.61% 8.0¢ 4ds memory limited

David, Peter and Ting said that we are able to go to market now...

1. 938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    David, Peter and Ting said that we are able to go to market now on the 60nm, but the 20nm will be the game changer and to focus on this.
    At a AGM some years ago the talk of unsolicited advances to the product has now been said that it was Chinese, this says to me that we are in fact known about in the semiconductor realm, but since those days our product has change into another form, an AI serving chip and with the original SCM taking a back seat.
    Readiness is the thing as you so well stated. This is the bun in the current oven that we are awaiting for. 5 with its market readiness for a perfected 60nm and then 6 with hopefully a eureka 20nm and a world better.
    The other side of this new problem for this product now being AI focused as Howard pointed out to another at the presentation was that, how do you sell an unknown, this is a huge challenge for Peter an Ting is to make Co's aware and wanting of our tech.
    NVIDIA are rushing along just fine on what they are doing so do they really need this ?? AI is moving steadily and our product will cause change, if we can show where it fits.
    Still a big gamble isn't it.
    Lots of world changing products have slid in to obscurity.
    IMEC are the key as is WD and we are so lucky to have both for introduction access and success of this chips sale.
    I see a full on year ahead for Peter especially, his role is massive, but he seems to have the required knowledge.
    Das and Jock, sorry to ruffle feathers but, I just get tedium. Please excuse my lack of tolerance, you both seem like fellas to have a beer with.
    Cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.003(3.61%)
Mkt cap ! $141.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.5¢ 8.0¢ $237.8K 2.925M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 1627516 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 413159 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.0¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 3.61 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.5¢ 8.5¢ 8.0¢ 1544992
Last updated 15.53pm 13/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.