4DS 6.10% 8.7¢ 4ds memory limited

Pepper , you said : “ NVIDIA are rushing along just fine on what...

1. 734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 614
    Pepper , you said :

“ NVIDIA are rushing along just fine on what they are doing so do they really need this ??

Yes they do,
    Nvidia and the rest of the A.I industry have identified the two main problems they are faced with that will severely limit the advancement / penetration / growth of the A.I industry. These are :
    1. Solving the massive energy usage problem that currently exists with DRAM and SRAM. There is not enough power available on the planet to achieve what the industry wants to achieve.

2. Solving the memory problem. Requiring faster memory
    with retentive capacity, and being able to support A.I at ‘the edge’ … also having analogue capabilities.

Nvidia are doing just fine right now but imagine how well they will be doing if we can get this done at 20nm and in their hands. It seriously sounds like we have the right tech at the right time to take advantage of the massive market that is waiting to breakout. On the face of it our tech should have a massive impact on the industry. We aren’t going to solve the entire energy issue but we should be able to make a very big dent in it.

It’s like they are all waiting for us……

I have to keep pinching myself to be certain I’m not dreaming this scenario. I know 20nm is not a done deal, but the specs achieved so far are already groundbreaking by any measure and will interest the A.I industry.

We are not there yet….. but it’s bloody exciting!!!

Very happy to be on this train right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.005(6.10%)
Mkt cap ! $153.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.7¢ 8.2¢ $141.9K 1.709M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5230 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 117640 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.66 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.5¢ 8.2¢ 619854
Last updated 15.20pm 03/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.