4DS 1.09% 9.3¢ 4ds memory limited

20nm is the Target, page-42

1. 391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    Totally still a gamble, and having a big bet on this - so very keen to see it soar.

i guess I'm pointing my observations / thoughts out for the more panicky posters, there are a few who seem to think the re-rate is imminent or even overdue. While I would love the price to be higher, the more I think about it the more I'm convinced we now have to wait for PL5&6 as the catalyst (as I said before we are now closer to that than we are to PL4).

I think 4DS is somewhat known about in the right circles, but the indications are that a working 20nm platform lot is what is required for them to really pay attention... It was really telling when DM said "imec said if we get a working 20nm chip they'll personally take us to meet 5 household names"... That is to say imec won't take us right now. even if conversations are had now, they're likely just going to be introductory and positioning - letting them know where we're up to and forecasting what will come from PL5&6... Not much that will do to share price.

im not so convinced the WD JDA is adding much value any more - I mean what are they contributing to the process if 4DS is not focussing so much on the SCM path? some could say the JDA now holds a bigger liability in the discounted licencing agreement... The fact they're only now catching up for a meeting when PL4 results have been out for 7 months (22 August was "megabit success") seems like they're not showing much interest anymore. I could be wrong, but if you were thinking of throwing your check book around, wouldn't you be all over this?

Last edited by mooselington: 24/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.001(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $163.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.8¢ 8.8¢ $1.172M 12.48M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 233391 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 58082 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.