4DS 1.19% 8.3¢ 4ds memory limited

Are you connected to the inside somehow Jock ??Your comments are...

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 491
    Are you connected to the inside somehow Jock ??
    Your comments are very certain, how do you know these points ??Your certain no BIG PLAYERS know of this product ? You are certain they are just sitting doing jack about selling ? You are certain this chip is worthless and under managed ? You are certain this will run then fall as always even on the next Ann ? You are certain this isn't in the scope of the big players......
    My question is how ?? How do know all this ??
    You are above the knowledge of every player here.
    Every Ann will have a run, then retrace, so I will give you that one, but the next one will be huge, we all know that, so the retrace will be significant but never back to eight cents one would think.
    I just hope it goes to 15-20, you sell, then you are gone because its going above that my bonnie wee man, way above that, and no retrace to eight cents again, ever and that's my for sure bet.
    Good luck to you. But stop whining on and on and Dazza, just do the trade and yippee. I don't tune in very often as it either you or some other slip knot maker saying crap.
    If you care to listen to Dave at the very beginning of the last presentation, he states this is for holders and other parties.
    There is this thing called IMEC also, look them up and you might get a feel for who knows about the product.
    It's all about finding the right fit for this unique product.
    Just hope there is one. But there would have to be huge interest on where and what has been produced.
    Now its fitting the foot to a sock.
    Gambling is nauseating at the best of times, more so reading unsolicited dribble daily from neigh sayers.
    Happy days !!!
    yewww!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $146.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.6¢ 8.1¢ $199.7K 2.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29999 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 312878 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.72 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.3¢ 8.6¢ 8.1¢ 869200
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.