TON 22.2% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

20s tomorrow, page-27

1. 6,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    I am so glad to be involved with TON and be apart of this forum. Never met so many expert traders and chart experts in my whole trading life.

One second while I get my dart board........ double 20 .... Yeah OK so we will head back to 40c because the dart board told me and we also had a full moon tonight , Thursday will be a down today because I seen an advert on Coles saying prices are down so they must know.

I've always enjoyed Hotcopper, chatted to some pretty decent people over the years and learnt a hell of a lot. I don't mind either views , you can slag a stock of as much as you want the market decides its future. You can also ramp one as well still won't make a difference. The traders that succeed ignore the noise and have a trading plan and follow there own advice not other peoples.

Martis uses the forum to his advantage he likes to make noise to influence other people, I say why not if that works for your trading plans great. Some people like to ramp away to influence others to buy , some like to down ramp to make people sell.

I am just fed up of the useless posts flooding the TON board, ok its going to 20c well short the stock dont tell the world make some cash and go to Bali.

Its going to a dollar, great buy more and then make a load of cash.... Do we really need to know every prediction.

TON will do what it needs to do, lets discuss the company not the SP for a while. If you want to discuss the movement of the SP, lets see some technical s not just its going to 5c just because.

I know a lot of you out there who are writing all this crap are experienced traders as I have spoke and discussed things with a lot of you before, so lets change the record and start behaving like adults.

GLA

James

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $5.503K 537.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 171722 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 491367 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.