TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

20s tomorrow, page-89

1. 1,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Colarado do not take advice from anyone on HC, you can certainly even question what I am telling you, when you look at the sentiment of people you will see some hold shares and some do not, do you think their view might be coloured by their vested interests? as is mine, is it possible? And also maybe ask, why would anyone spend so much time, and consistently post on HC, telling others the company is rubbish, the resource is rubbish, there is not market for graphite or the results are rubbish, or syr is ok or maybe not, or probably only worth a tenth of what it is trading at. They also suggest that all the people who buy the shares are morons, except for them when they buy for a quick profit because they are eagle eyed super investors, or maybe they are philanthropists who have made so much money in their lives all they want to do is "give back", or maybe they have been called to serve humanity in this way, all is possible, and the question is while possible how likely? if you are not sure, get some advice from someone who is qualified to issue advice, your hard earned dollars deserve the best care in the world. IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.