XJO 0.31% 7,737.1 s&p/asx 200

21/06 Week, page-3

1. 6,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1046
    My latest numbers

Dow is reaching the bottom of my bear chart (33100)
    Could see a big bounce once it hits bottom (red on the open tonight, big green candle this week)

Nasdaq looked like it hit bottom
    Could head back to retest 14200 (for the millionth time & prob fail again)

Sp500 stuck in the middle of nowhere
    Could be headed to 4100 or back to retest 4200 to try aim for 4300 again

Sp500 vix is slowly declining after it spiked last week (if it keeps coming down this week, the US markets should start climbing again, I'll be watching this closely)
    Largest green candle we've since in the past year (except for the January 2021 spike)
    Small wick indicating it could be topped out (not convincing enough though)

Our futures are sitting where xjo should be at 7289
    I see strong support for xjo at 7250
    Should dip to the 7190 trendline at some point this month, if it can't get there today
    If there is enough buying today to keep xjo from crumbling today, we could have a slow decay over the next week or so until end of month to finish at 7230 (few bounces along the way possibly back up to 7350)

US futures won't be very helpful unless we see significant movement in either direction

Crypto has made some gains overnight

Our dollar has lost 2c in only a few days (usually that's good for our economy & has helped our markets to gain ground historically)

Oil up

Bond yields have fallen back down after spiking last week which could explain why the nasdaq looks to be holding
    (bears be careful if nasdaq breaks 14200)

Or these numbers could all mean nothing & are just all made up gibberish
    I'll see how charts look after an hr of trading & see what makes sense & what doesn't

Good luck with your trades today

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.