EMP 0.00% 0.9¢ emperor energy limited

Finally. Was about to post about when the report that's due...

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    Finally. Was about to post about when the report that's due March Q will be released to help SH decide...

I thought my draft post was reasonably realistic and to contrast against some of the hype..

"vin123, you are getting way ahead..

If I summarise the findings out of the drill -
    - At shallow depth there were evidence of formation conductive of an oil trap, but no oil at Backreef 1
    - There were traces of oil found in yellow drum formation, which confirms the geology given Bilina, but as for Backreef 1, no jackpot
    - There were some evidence of gas towards the last hundred meters - now that's a different thing all together and has OBL indicated they are now pursuing shale gas instead?

Following the drill, what has changed for OBL to be suddenly optimistic about able to get oil flow via stimulation? The seismic mapping of the 'new oil play' was supposedly due March quarter, if it's available now it would've been shown to potential investors and if the SH is needed for the funding why aint' they getting the info?

I'm sorry if some SH are not macho enough with their hard-earned and wanted a bit more than generic investor presentation before participating.

So to summarise - oil flow to surface is NOT guaranteed, and never a certainty in this business anyway. In any wildcat drill that's < 5% chance, now awaiting for more info as for why further stimulation will give a better %. "

One question answered at least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.451M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62500 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 67139 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.