SKG skynetglobal limited

re: for tex... Hi saggieI'm pretty sure I know who you are from...

1. 2,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: for tex... Hi saggie
    I'm pretty sure I know who you are from SS, your name hasn't changed that much ;-)
    Let me say this, my timing has not been very good on this stock (to state the obvious) but I have NEVER held 100,000 shares at 86c.......smuggler will not be able to produce a post that says that.
    I'd say my average is around 63c which is still shocking considering todays close ;-(
    I'm holding just over 153,000 shares for the record.

You ask me what is the upside ?.......well I thought the upside was pretty good around the 60c mark and I still believe that.
    There is no one on Hotcopper that knows this stock better than me, and my opinion is still solid.
    Due to the way my company has been expanding I have no time to trade.........so I have been adding to my holdings on SKG only on a fairly restrictive basis.

SKG have incurred major cash burn on the AIM listing (approx $12 million in 12 months) and have decided to book the entire loss for an approx tax credit of $15 million including goodwill.
    Although the pain is sharp now, this will be of great benefiet to the new operation, when it comes to claiming back tax credits.
    Revenues have improved greatly over last years figures, but don't justify the amount of injected cash.

In terms of value the stock is not fairly priced at todays close, but there are 3 phases of shares to be issued before the stock is fully transformed which has created uncertainty in the valuation.

The only thing I can say with certainty is SKG will not go bust, they have two backers that wont let that happen..........but the backers have taken a back seat in the short term............for reasons that will become clearer over the next six weeks.
    We will see Cornells make the first move IMHO which will give the current shareholders some confidence that all is not lost.
    From a new investors point of view, they will wait to see how this pans out.
    My belief is the stock will be offered at a discount, but the backers will not seek short term gains.............at the very least it will give the stock much needed liquidity.
    21.5c values the stock at $3.3 million, customer receipts for last year were worth the same amount !

SKG is buying e-pay Malaysia, the 60% owner of e-pay Mayalsia (simon loh) owns 30% of SKG, so in effect Simon Loh will take over SKG.
    SKG will be recording annual profits of $2 million to $5 million inside 14 months.

Ask Bazzaroid how long it will take BQT to do that !

P.s. OH wise One, Bazzaroid is very quick to claim that he told every one to buy BQT at 18c, but what is fails to mention is he told every one to buy then at 40c before the fell to 18c..........LOL, selective memory !

P.s.s. Goblin, you are a worthy cyber warrior, but please don't suggest that I would climb into bed with a rock spider ;-)

P.s.s.s. Mrwinfield, where in the hell have you been ? Leave Bazzaroid to me, he's only brave on chat forums ;-)

Hang in there guys !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.