LCL 11.1% 0.8¢ lcl resources limited

on the FA front, the way I read it:- They want to focus on...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    on the FA front, the way I read it:

- They want to focus on production of Los Calatos, where the project looks now economically viable, following the new optimisation:

- Increase in open-pit lifespan to 14 years, where generated cash-flow will be used to fund the underground operation.

- Good impact on project valuation with increase in NPV and IRR....Broker still target for 19p (AUD 32cts)

Project seems to be de-risked, why ?

- Future low-cost producer with 100,000 CuEq tpa (concentrate) and 5,000 tpa of molybdenum for 34 years LOM

- ..."This enhanced the numbers quite substantially. By pushing the underground development out until after the open pit [is operational] all of the underground [development] is now paid for from cash flow, which wasn’t the case previously.

This had quite an impact on net present value and the internal rate of return. The economics changed quite dramatically.....We want to add value. We want to add production,” said Howe

IMO they will sell Mollacas to have good cash, once they complete the metallurgical study later this year...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $7.719M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $21.29K 2.662M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2525862 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 508318 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.