CUE 4.55% 10.5¢ cue energy resources limited

Raider,When did you NOT mention Todds either directly or by...

1. 13,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    Raider,

When did you NOT mention Todds either directly or by inference?

Yeah well 47 cents, I think if you looked back you'd see I was trying to sober that view long before you were posting here.

I am not particularly surprised about the sp, nor concerned. There are other quality oilers also languishing in sp. Imho a lot of people have been burnt on oilers in general. Also so many of them are puffed up to grossly overvalued by pure hype. You've therefore got to expect any not being hyped up to be undervalued, in order to balance the averages. But that is the ST. In the long term value tends to get recognised.

Another factor is that while the much more liquid HZN (with nearly twice as many shares - did Strachan also mention that??) is also relatively undervalued. I suspect CUE will also be as long as HZN is, perhaps with the occasional run up on Artemis excitement.

Best to value the underlying business independent of the sp imho, then to see sp weakness as opportunity, not concern. On that score I guess I'd have to see a fall back to 18 as an opportunity to buy some of the shares you are trying to sell. I understand you have quite a few - please dump, out of spite with Todds, out of impatience, or whatever.

The war? As I said I was just getting in before you, before you were somehow going to blame the war on Todds or CUE management,LOL.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $73.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $8.603K 79.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 177731 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 759708 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.