CUE 4.55% 10.5¢ cue energy resources limited

Christ EL, you could of warned me you're reply was going to be...

1. 27,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Christ EL, you could of warned me you're reply was going to be so funny, I would have put down my G & T before reading and avoided spilling it on myself with much laughter from your reply.
    If you read every company presentation , they all mention
    M & A.
    I have mentioned Strahan, because of his article on HZN & maari in the last Resource stocks mag, I did used to subscribe but haven't for over a year or more now.
    Im aware of HZN assets and amount of shares, as I guess he is as well.
    In relation to selling my remaining shares EL , like Ive said to you before, I run my own race in all matters ,some times to my benefit and some times to my detriment.
    It is not for me to tell you how to interpret my postings, yet I think you try and read to much into them.
    Subtlety is a quality I do not possess,if I need to mention you know who I will mention them and him by name.
    Incredibly EL wer'e on this wave link? ,when I thought my 2 bobs worth on the SP was at the minimum legitimate.
    You mentioned HDR ,I guess my cynicism for all things management was probably crystallised from what happened with both the chairman and TE in particular nes pa, oh to be phoenix like, Lazarus like.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $73.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $8.603K 79.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 177731 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 759708 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.