AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

21 Days - Let the count down begin - Day Zero, page-3

1. 2,514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2506
    There could well be a delay. But I think they would have to signal why to the market as soon as they know there will be one. ASX has undoubtedly put them on notice of that requirement by their letter.

"... Please explain why AKP was not able to perform a demonstration of its product by 30 June 2021.
    ASX notes that AKP did not provide a new timeline in the Announcement in which it expects to demonstrate its product, and instead referred to “Packaging of the more advanced generation of chips ... within the next 14-21 days”, and the subsequent “upgrade [to] its current out-of-cleanroom demonstration systems with the improved generation of packaged chips”.
    Please advise when AKP expects to be able to demonstrate its product. If no timeline is available, please explain why, given AKP was previously able to produce such a forecast. ..."

"... Trading halt
    If you are unable to respond to this letter by the time specified above, you should discuss with us whether it is appropriate to request a trading halt in AKP’s securities under Listing Rule 17.1. If you wish a trading halt, you must tell us:
    the reasons for the trading halt;
    how long you want the trading halt to last;
    the event you expect to happen that will end the trading halt;
    that you are not aware of any reason why the trading halt should not be granted; and
    any other information necessary to inform the market about the trading halt, or that we ask for.

We require the request for a trading halt to be in writing. The trading halt cannot extend past the commencement of normal trading on the second day after the day on which it is granted. You can find further information about trading halts in Guidance Note 16 Trading Halts & Voluntary Suspensions.

Suspension
    If you are unable to respond to this letter by the time specified above, ASX will likely suspend trading in AKP’s securities under Listing Rule 17.3. ..."

AKP provided a reasonable answer, but I think the implications are that AKP has to act within the limits of previous announcements. COVID has already been signalled as a potential reason for a delay, but things do not look too bad on that front at the moment. So 21 days is a deadline for completion of a demonstration or at least the readiness to do and complete such a demo.

I read that as July 21 being the last target date. Tommorow being the end of the 14 day period.

Tick tick tick...

Last edited by BobF: 13/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.