NTM 0.00% 0.6¢ nt minerals limited

21 meters @ 2.5% copper !, page-17

1. 589 Posts.
    moly,

mate you have an unusual way of looking at things. Whilst i respect your outlook i will not partake in it.

Chances of Bruce getting to a dollar by June are about as much as Phar Lap running in another Melbourne cup.

I spoke to the company in mid December. As i said call Mr Goodall......as Bruce the Moron is just that.

My only advice in all this is stop trying to second guess what is going on and go straight to the source and ask.

My take on it all is is moly they will drill out the current oxide pipes to expand this part of the resource as they have a funder which must be dealt with. As the plant that is currently planned only deals with oxides (in the near future) the program for sulphides will come later.

They have to expand the resource also to get further funding from future partners......they know prince will deliver results so why would they mess around with something else.

We can only hope the results are good and that they can JV or fund this dog out of its kennel as quickly as possible.

nw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.