NTM 0.00% 0.6¢ nt minerals limited

21 meters @ 2.5% copper !, page-18

1. 7,295 Posts.

Hi Northwarm, yes I and others should not have to 'second guess' at what is going on here and my Two recent postings indicated that I had 'second guessed' that RCP's recent drillings were on a 'Bulls Eye' target as described by Bruce in 2009. The following Quote from an RCP announcement of 08/09/ 2009 clears that up and qualifies what looks to have been going on, to a degree, (second Guess) with that twenty six holes Twenty Six holes at Prince.
    RCP should have given more details to the Market recently so people such as myself are NOT left to 'Second guess'.

Prince Three holes for 270m were drilled into two ?bullseye? style targets within a broad anomaly generated by the recently completed TEM survey. The holes returned no significant copper values, and the company believes that elevated titanium levels encountered in the drilling related to volcanic strata in the immediate area have contributed to the initial geophysical target. The Prince workings some 200m NW of the TEM anomalies have not been tested with a modern phase of drilling, and remain a target for further exploration.'

And I agree with the following quote from You r previous posting here:-

'They have to expand the resource also to get further funding from future partners......they know prince will deliver results so why would they mess around with something else'.

No responsibility taken for any losses in association with this posting.

Regards,

moly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.