AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

21 october 2011 - the arrival of phosphagenics, page-15

1. 5,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 736
    Suds - not sure what he posted as he has pulled his own post.
    However going from TL I can assume that he was unimpressed by my summary or my questioning of people selling or trying to up ramp by the thread header.
    My post similar to TL's is merely a summary of what is already known in the public domain. All we do is summarize and make it easier for people to see the whole picture.
    In terms of price effect, I have stated many times that I believe significant price rises are influenced more when large institutions get on board and start buying multiple large parcels of $100k or more. Surely people don't think that we here can influence the share price. If it could the price would be $1 already, with the amount of happy clapping here.
    The good news is 25 institutions have jumped on board, everyone with less than they wanted, so to get there desired quantity they'll have to start bidding.
    This is what I have been waiting for.
    I believe some are watching very closely to see if the price pulls back at all, when they realize it's not, i suspect they will start to jump in.
    The last 6 weeks has seen some big purchases, maybe some aware that they were never going to get their quota.
    Let's see what this week brings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.096K 438.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 86702619 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 59480558 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.